1. In these conditions. “Exhibition” means the exhibition so designated in the official catalogue referred to in clause 20. “Exhibitor” includes all employees and agents of any individual, partnership or company exhibiting and, “Organiser” means Kumeu Classic Car & Hot Rod Festival LTD.
2. The Organiser reserves the right to alter or add to these conditions as may be necessary for compliance with any laws or with any directions given by the owner/ leaser of the Exhibition site and generally for the efficient running of the Exhibition.
3. The Exhibitor shall be liable for any taxes, duties, fees or changes which might now or at any time hereafter become liable in respect of this agreement and the Exhibition agree to indemnify the Organiser in respect of such taxes, duties, fee or changes.
4. Allotment of space by the Organiser to the exhibitor shall constitute a license to the exhibit not a tenancy.
The Organiser may alter the size, shape or position of
the floor plan in such a manner and at such a time as the Organiser may doom to be in the best interests of the Exhibition as a whole. The Organiser may in his/her absolute discretion reduce any payment made or owing by the Exhibitor hereunder in the event that the
Exhibitor’s display space is reduced from the area shown on the plan on the face hereof.
5. The Exhibitor shall not paint or otherwise mark or damage and panel, floors or walls of the exhibition premises. The Exhibitor shall be responsible for the cost of remedying any breach of this clause.
6. The Exhibitor shall be liable for payment herein as follows.
a) As to the 1st deposit of 50% of contract value at the time of the booking.
b) As to the balance (50%) on or before sixty days prior to the commencement of the Exhibition.
7. The Organiser may if it is of the opinion that exceptional circumstances exist by notice in writing to the Exhibitor following written application by the Exhibitor release the Exhibitor from its obligation hereunder whereupon this agreement shall be determined and the Exhibitor shall be liable to pay the Organiser of all monies due.
Here under at the date but no relief shall be given under this clause if the Exhibitor’s application is made within 60 days of the opening date of the Exhibition.
8. Unless the Organiser otherwise notifies the Exhibitor in writing, payments by the Exhibitor hereunder do not include.
b) Cleaning of exhibits
c) Electric current
d) Loading and handling of equipment and staff
f) Dressing of stand
g) Advertising catalogues or handbills
The Exhibitor acknowledges that the owner/leaser of the Exhibition site may require that any installation of water, electricity or gas supply and plumbing connections in respect to the Exhibition required by the Exhibitor be carried out by a nominated contractor and the cost thereof shall be borne by the Exhibitor.
9. Such particulars as the Organiser, Statute or by law may require of the design weight and character of all stands and exhibits shall be supplied by the Exhibitor prior to the erection or placement thereof on the exhibition site. The Organiser may approve stands exhibits whether or not subject to conditions as the Organiser deems appropriate or reject and stand or exhibit. Any stand or exhibit built without the approval of the Organiser or contrary to any condition of such approval shall forthwith be removed or altered by the Exhibitor at the direction of the Organiser or at its option the Organiser may remove or alter the stand or exhibit and the Exhibitor shall bear the cost thereof. The Organiser shall not be liable to the Exhibitor for any loss or damage sustained by the Exhibitor arising out of the exercise by the Organiser of its rights herein.
10. The Exhibitor undertakes to comply with all regulations and bylaws applicable to the site including but not limited to the Fair Trading Act 1986 and the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and indemnifies the Organiser from all claim costs and damages arising whatsoever for breach by the Exhibitor.
11. The exhibitor shall not take onto or cause be taken onto the exhibition site any dangerous goods except in accordance with the prior written approval of the Organiser. The Exhibitor shall in regard to all plant, machinery and exhibits comply with all statutory requirements as to safety including, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the storage and handling of dangerous goods. The Exhibitor will indemnify the organiser for all claims, costs and liabilities arising howsoever from the actions of the Exhibitor, its employees and invitees.
12. The Organiser may in its absolute discretion refuse any person admission to the Exhibition. The Exhibitor shall ensure passes supplied for the exclusive uses of its employees or agents comply with this clause are not used by unauthorised persons or otherwise misused.
13. The Exhibitor undertakes at all times to comply with The Building Act 1991 and The Health & Safety in Employment Act 1992 and indemnifies the Organiser for any costs, claims and liabilities arising as a result of the Exhibitors actions or inactions or its failure to comply with Local Body or Government regulations relating to the Exhibitor’s stand or the Exhibition venue.
14. At all times during the opening hours of the Exhibition
a) The Exhibitor shall
1) Keep his/her stand open to view and properly staffed by competent representatives.
2) Keep his/her display space properly cleaned and maintained.
3) Conduct any business from his/her display space only.
4) Keep passageways adjacent to his/her display space free from obstruction.
b) The Exhibitor shall not
1) Hold or allow to be held a sale by auction, lottery, raffle, guessing competition, game of chance, or side show unless they shall have first obtained the prior written consent of the Organiser and upon request from the Organiser shall provide proof of compliance with the Gambling and Lotteries Act 1977.
2) Sub licence, share or part with possession of his/her display space.
3) Operate any type of machinery or equipment in such a manner as in the Organiser’s opinion may cause nuisance or annoyance to Exhibitors or other persons attending the Exhibition.
4) Do any act which in the opinion of the Organiser may bring discredit upon the Exhibition.
15. The Exhibitor undertakes to have his/her display space ready with all exhibits available for display and completed by such time as shall be notified by the Organiser to the Exhibitor.
16. The Organiser shall be under no liability for the loss of or damage to exhibits or other property of the Exhibitor, his/her servants, agents, invitees or licensees howsoever such loss or damage may be caused whether or not caused in whole or in pan by the negligence of the Organiser, its servants, agents, The Exhibitor is advised to take out all necessary insurance. The Exhibitor must provide the Organiser with a receipt of the paid premiums 7 days prior to the Exhibition opening.
17. The Organiser shall have the sole right to disseminate photographs and other promotional material in respect to the Exhibition. The Organiser shall produce an official Catalogue of the Exhibition listing exhibits and Exhibitors. No responsibility is accepted by the Organiser for any omission, mis-description or other error. The Organiser gives no warranty as to the type or extent of promotion of the Exhibition or as to attendance numbers.
The Exhibitor shall not distribute any handbill, advertisement or other printed matter of connection with the Exhibition without the prior approval from the Organiser.
18. if the holding of the Exhibition or the supply of any services by the Organiser is prevented, postponed or abandoned by reason of fire, storm, lightning, national emergence, labour dispute, strike, lockout, civil disturbance, explosion inevitable accident or any cause not within the control of the Organiser whether of the same kind or not or should the Exhibition site become wholly or partially unavailable for the holding of the Exhibition then the Organiser shall be at liberty on giving notice in writing to determine this agreement. Where the agreement is determined under this clause the Organiser shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for any expenditure or liability for loss. Including consequential loss, incurred by the Exhibitor but the Organiser may in its absolute discretion refund in whole or in part any payment made by the Exhibitor or waive any payment the Exhibitor is liable to make under this agreement.
19. Should the Exhibitor be unable or unwilling to perform his/her part of this agreement or fail to comply with these conditions or otherwise be in breach of this agreement the Organiser may terminate the agreement by giving notice in writing and retain any payment made by the Exhibitor under this agreement as liquidated damages. The Exhibitor shall thereafter be prohibited from occupying his display space and stand and shall immediately remove his exhibits from the Exhibition site in accordance with there Organiser’s directions provided that the Organiser may remove exhibits and dispatch them to the Exhibitor’s address at stated on the face hereof. The Organiser’s costs of such removal and dispatch shall become a debt due by the Exhibitor to the Organiser. The provisions of clause 16 shall apply to any action taken by the Organiser under this clause.
20. All exhibits are subject to a general lien in favour to the Organiser for all sums due from the Exhibitor to the Organiser hereunder.
21.This agreement sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between the Organiser and the Exhibitor and neither party shall be bound by any conditions, definitions, warranties or representatives with respect to the subject matter of this agreement except as expressly as provided and duly authorised representative of the party to be bound thereby.
22. All notices to be served pursuant to the terms hereof shall be served personally or shall at the option of the party giving notice be sent by registered prepaid post addressed to the other party at the address of that party mentioned on the face hereof and notice shall be deemed to have been given on the date of posting.
23. If any part of this agreement is found to be invalid or of no force or effect under any applicable laws, executive order or regulation of any government authority having jurisdiction, this agreement shall be construed as though such part had not been inserted therein and the remainder of this agreement shall retain its full force and effect.
24. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand.
Thank you for shopping at www.kumeuhotrodfestival.co.nz
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Cancelation made with in 120 days or more in advance of the events date will receive a 100% refund. Cancellation made 120-60 days will receive 50% refund and cancellation with in 50 days 25% refund. Cancellation made 30 days or less no refund.
90-60 days or more of the event will receive 100% refund. 60 -30 days 75% refund. 30 days or less no refund. (Unless agreed with management)
Once we receive your cancellation and proof of purchase, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment (ie: the account the money originally came from)
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on whether you paid direct (bank account) or paid via credit card and depending on your card issuer’s policies
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item (shipping costs are non-refundable)
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us
Desma.email@example.com or 0274397463